2018 Missions Project
We are excited to announce that we will focus our missions efforts on our SNE US Missionaries!
US Missions defined by the Assemblies of God is: The stateside missions organization for the Assemblies of God. The U.S. Missions team consists of missionaries, chaplains, and project volunteers who are in strategic locations across our nation. These men and women reach people who may never walk into a church.
These missonaries make life-changing sacrifices to reach the people of the United States. We want to spend this year honoring them by giving care both financially and monthly throughout the year.
Our 2018 goal is as follows (It's not too late to get involved, fill out the contact form for more info):
- $21,000 - $1000 gift to each of our 21 US Missionaries.
- Adopt-a-Missionary Program (challenging each women's group to "adopt" a missionary to give care and connection to once a month)
- Overflow funds (as available) will go towards the rest of our other areas of support. See below for more info.
What is Love Generously Missions
Love Generously (previously known as Love Line) is the Women of Influence missions efforts in the US and abroad. We work in partnership with the Southern New England Ministry Network. We give financial care and other kinds of support to the following:
1. Foreign and US Missionaries
2. Southern New England Church Planters
3. Southern New England Non-profits and Parachurch Ministries
4. Benevolence Fund for Women in Need (primarily related to event attendance)
5. Administration Fees (percentage each given each year for administration and processing costs)
MONIES ARE RAISED FROM NOVEMBER - NOVEMBER. We announce the new project each year at our annual conference.
Some of our past projects include (but not limited to):
· Southern New England missionaries
· Special projects such as Real Kidz in Boston, MA
· Various Southern New England church plants
· Project Rescue
· Selah Ministries in India
· Sponsoring women, so that they can attend the annual women’s conference
How are monies raised?
1. Local church women’s groups may collectively make a group pledge (goal of funds raised). They work together through their local church offerings and fundraising events to meet this goal.
2. Individuals desiring to make personal pledges or one-time gifts.
3. One time gifts or sponsorships from various businesses or ministries.
4. Offerings at various district women’s events.